1 Day elephant riding
- We will pick you up in Chiang Mai at your guesthouse between 07:30 - 8:00.
- After arriving, you will change into traditional northern style clothes and we will pay respect to Ganesha, the Elephant Buddha.
- You will meet the elephants and practice using commands to ride and control the elephants.
- Then, we will take your elephants for a ride around the forest.
- We will have lunch in the forest. All leftovers can go to the elephant so nothing is wasted, and no trash is left behind!
- Visit the natural black mud spa to play in the mud with the elephants. This mud is very good for your skin and the elephants, so enjoy!
- After getting muddy, you and your elephant will need a bath in the river. Clean your elephant and have fun swimming!
- Return to the Thai Elephant Home to shower, enjoy fresh fruit, and experience an optional Thai herbal spa for hands and feet.
- Learn more about what you can do to help with our Reforestation Project.
- Return to Chiang Mai when you are ready in the afternoon.
Price 4,900.00 Baht/Person. BOOK NOW!
Include : Mahout clothes, transportation, insurance, food, fresh fruit, dvd pictures, video clips and English speaking guides.
Bring : Sun glasses, sun block lotion, insect spray, sandals or flip-flops or water shoes, camera, hat and a change of underwear.
Please note :
- Some visitors may experience skin allergies or mild sensitivities as a result of riding the elephants. If you suffer from sensitive skin we recommend that you wear legging style trousers beneath the clothing we provide as an extra precaution.
- Due to unforeseen weather conditions, there may be times during the rainy season (May-September) which results in the local river flooding and therefore becoming dangerous to cross. Unfortunately, this may restrict the accessibility to the elephant mud spa area.
- Nevertheless, this will not effect the program any further and guests will still have the opportunity to spend one on one with their elephants and enjoy bathing time in a smaller river.
- Thai Elephant Home has no control over this situation and can only apologise in advice should the weather prohibit the mud experience.
- Children under 6 years pay 500Baht per day.
- Children 7 - 12 years 50%.
- Children riding alone need to pay full price.
|< Prev||Next >|