7 Day Combination Program
This exciting package includes all of the activities in the other daily packages with a few extra surprises plus one-on-one interaction with the mahouts.
The 7-day packages includes but is not limited to:
- A more advanced training on riding and controlling elephants.
- Paying daily respect to the elephant Buddha Ganesh.
- Visiting the Black Mud Spa.
- Regularly cleaning and bathing elephants.
- Cutting grass and feeding the elephants.
- Demonstration of making sticky rice in bamboo like a mahout.
- Collect food and herbs in the jungle to prepare medicine for the elephants.
- Learn about the different herbs and how they are used as medicines for the elephants as practiced by the local Karen Hill Trib. (This is only available for 7 or more day programs.)
- One night there will be a rice offering and traditional.
- String-Tying’ ceremony for good luck.
- We will make the traditional rice offering to the Buddhist monks.
Price 22,000.00 Baht/Person. BOOK NOW!
Include : Mahout clothes, transportation, insurance, food, fresh fruit, dvd pictures, video clips and English speaking guides.
Bring : Sun glasses, sun block lotion, insect spray, sandals or flip-flops or water shoes, camera, hat and a change of underwear.
Please note :
- Some visitors may experience skin allergies or mild sensitivities as a result of riding the elephants. If you suffer from sensitive skin we recommend that you wear legging style trousers beneath the clothing we provide as an extra precaution.
- Due to unforeseen weather conditions, there may be times during the rainy season (May-September) which results in the local river flooding and therefore becoming dangerous to cross. Unfortunately, this may restrict the accessibility to the elephant mud spa area.
- Nevertheless, this will not effect the program any further and guests will still have the opportunity to spend one on one with their elephants and enjoy bathing time in a smaller river.
- Thai Elephant Home has no control over this situation and can only apologise in advice should the weather prohibit the mud experience.
- Children under 6 years pay 500Baht per day.
- Children 7 - 12 years 50%.
- Children riding alone need to pay full price.
|< Prev||Next >|